Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catch 22 - LIE! Like religion teaches.

I remember when I bought my first car.
I needed insurance before I could get the car and I needed the car before I could get the insurance.

I'm sure such catch 22 is all through life.

A common one is "Can't get a job without experience and can't get experience without a job".

One of the solution directions often taken is to lie.

SOME HAVE BECOME MILLIONAIRES AND EVEN BILLIONAIRES FROM DOING SO.
Some have created wars too, with their lies.

Religion.....sin, but like god, to create not destroy. Its easier to forgive a lie that resulted in something good than something bad. In any of the major religions there are teaching of lying and its usefulness, though sometimes you need to step away to see it clearly.

Understand the tool of the lie otherwise you may not have anyway to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment