Thursday, June 10, 2010

Major Correction in Physics coming! Or all-ready, here?

About 8 hours of a video talk. This is real important and self evident and verifying.
Honesty.

Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library

I've only seen the first 4 hours at this time.
This does call for a re-evaluation of my own communications here on this blog.

Refinement and corrections. But overall I hope to regain memory of what I once knew consciously and to understand my experiences with my thoughts manifesting into reality and to such a degree of control and trust of it that I have been efforting to obtain.


Interestingly enough, my current thoughts prior to becoming aware of this talk, was specifically to consciously regain what I once "knew without doubt."

As a side note, I became aware of this video very shortly after having outpatient sinus correction surgery (nearly the only thing in my life currently that "feels right" to do, had done and recovery) But just prior to the surgery I became aware of a different video talk series that seemed to be the opposite, filled with confusion & doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment