Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jesus Christ! Why have you forsaken me father?

J.C.: Forgive them father for they know not what they do.

Father physics/god: Jesus, my son, you saw not what you did not do. I did not forsake you, you did it to yourself when you failed to show them what they do. Had they seen what it is they do, they would have changed and you'd not been attacked and nailed to a cross. Instead you would have become just another person among many who would understand the full scope of what they do. Personally I don't care either way as I only set up the laws of physics, how what I create and give free will to uses these laws is up to them, including you and your Christ other side known as Satan. Perhaps this is a matter for you to take up with your Mother F'in Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment